Hi Mike,

Great input, thanks!  A few questions -

> 'Writing some logic in your first program'
> After it says 'Place this definition at the end of your source file.' I
> suggest adding: 'Note that a space is significant in Factor.'

What exactly are you trying to communicate with this -- that we require
spaces to tokenize?  Multiple spaces are treated the same as a single
space, indentation doesn't matter (although tabs are disallowed as blank
characters).

> Where it says: 'Enter dup in the listener's input area, and press C+h.'
> This didn't work, so I wondered what C+h actually meant. I have never seen
> Ctrl and Alt shortened to C and A before.  It turned out that I had to
> highlight dup, so I suggest replace the sentence by:
>
> 'Enter dup in the listener's input area, highlight it, then press Ctrl+h.'

You can also position your cursor on or immediately after the word you want
to "Ctrl+h".

Best,
John.