On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 6:45 PM, Loryn Jenkins <lor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. I'm using first4 to retrieve the members of the tuple from the JSON
> representation, placing them on the stack, so they can form an input to boa.
> How would I retrieve an arbitrary number of slots onto the stack? (i.e. For
> objects have e.g. 10, 15 or 50... slots.)

Generally you don't use the stack as a data structure. You'd use a
vector or some other data structure to hold the data and append/modify
that as needed.

> 3. Is there a Factor library providing a more direct serialisation format
> than JSON?

There is the serialisation vocab:

<http://docs.factorcode.org/content/article-serialize.html>

You can also deserialize/serialize JSON. Looking at the implementation
might help answer some of your other questions:

<http://docs.factorcode.org/content/article-json.html>

Chris.
--
http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz