We've been brainstorming a few things. Not sure how much of it will be done and
in what order, but some of the features I'd like us to work on:

- new parser to allow parsing cross-platform vocabularies without loading them
and development of useful refactoring tools

- improve compiler for performance of fixnums, loops, and generic dispatch,
possibly leveraging LLVM

- faster namespace variables (which are used in a lot of places) using a
different lookup algorithm

- unification of core and basis to allow using higher level language features
earlier in the bootstrap process

And more vocabularies and libraries, etc. Plus we love contributions so if
anyone else has some ideas here, we'd love to hear.

Best,
John.