Hello,

I'm trying out Factor on Fedora Linux and have the following issue:

when I start Factor on a console without X11, Factor run fine.

But when I start Factor from a terminal under X11 I got an error dialogue, which
talk me, that an error was occures. Addtionally, I get two windows which shows
no repsponses on user interactions.

I may be happy, if anyoune have an idea to fix this issue. The issue occures
with factor-0.97 and the most currently release of the git repository.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt