The only names we have right now are "vocab-root" (vocabularies that share
a common file directory they are loaded from) or "dictionary" (mapping of
vocabulary names to vocabularies).

I think "package" would be the best name probably, and we have had some
ideas in the past on working on a module system:

    https://gist.github.com/jckarter/3440892

The issue is being tracked here:

    https://github.com/slavapestov/factor/issues/641