Hello!

  I'm having weird glitches that make me restart Factor Listener sometimes. It
looks as if some objects get substituted in memory and Listener displays some
specific things instead of some other specific things, although the things
themselvel differ from glitch to glitch.

  I don't have an example in front of me right now, so I only attach a test
image. Let me know what associations it brings up in your mind when you see it.

  I heard there were improvements in the display code, so fingers crossed for
the next release.

  And now for something completely different. Do you think the following
function would be a worthy contribution?

! Outputs a new sequence with str inserted between all combinations of
! elements from seq1 and seq2.
: cartesian-glue ( seq1 seq2 str -- seq )
  [ glue ] curry cartesian-map concat ;

16.09.2015, 18:37, "John Benediktsson" <mrj...@gmail.com>:
> I'm not sure - give it a try and if it doesn't maybe use imgur.com or another
> image hosting website and just include a link to it?
>
> On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 8:33 AM, Alexander Ilin <ajs...@yandex.ru> wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>>   Does this list accept screenshot attachments?

Александр