Hello!

  Thanks for the explanation.

17.09.2015, 14:22, "John Benediktsson" <mrj...@gmail.com>:
> Vocabularies can have a platforms.txt file that has a list of OS that it
> supports. If the platforms.txt file is not specified, we assume it runs
> everywhere.

> The "graphviz" vocabulary is probably the one you want and does work on
> Windows and does not specify a platforms.txt.

  Ignoring the platform restriction errors (by clicking Continue) works up to a
point.
  Unfortunately, I found this comment in the source:
! This function doesn't exist on the Windows mason in Graphviz 2.28

  And, indeed, gvplugin_list is not present in gvc.dll.
  Not sure how to proceed from here. Is Alex Vondrak on the list? Would he be
able to comment on how important that function is, and if we could work without
it?

 Александр