We were debating how much to include in 0.98.

Everything that's been committed since 0.97 (see the nightly builds) will be in
0.98 and our plan right now is to fix bugs and cleanup in preparation for a
release in a week or two.

If you have something to contribute, or bugs we should make sure to fix, now is
a good time. The list of issues on Github has an 0.97.1 and 0.98-release
milestones with issues we are focused on.

    https://github.com/slavapestov/factor/issues

The new parser and some more interesting changes are going to land after 0.98
so we have a nice stable base for people to use before we introduce any
potential instability.

Best,
John.