Hello!

  I recently told a friend of mine about Factor and how I'm studying it and
writing little scripts in it. He asked me the usual questions, like, "why not
Python" and "what's the main Factor strengths".

  While I like Factor aesthetically, for its core simplicity, it got me
wondering, if there is a boilerplate answer to the latter question. Apart from
being a general purpose language, which is obvious, what are the main
applications of the language? Is it used in "real-life" (business
applications), and if it is, what are some of the tasks it effectively handles?

 Александр