Hello, Mike!

10.12.2016, 06:05, "Mike Maul" <mike.m...@gmail.com>:

What would be really awesome is a graphing factor ui element.

I have some work in progress that I'd like to contribute to Factor codebase as soon as it's minimally usable.
I'm implementing simple line charts in a GUI gadget. Here's how I start the test code:

USING: charts charts.lines ;
chart new line new COLOR: blue >>color { { 0 100 } { 100 0 } { 100 50 } { 150 50 } { 200 100 } } >>data add-gadget gadget.

Александр