I have now pushed a branch, which adds a single commit, compared to the latest master: https://github.com/AlexIljin/factor/tree/dmc-backend
(DMC stands for Delete, Move, Copy.)

You can see the error I'm talking about if you:
- take the branch,
- start the latest build of Factor from the build farm,
- press F2 in the Listener to reload the vocabs, and then
- run the following command in the Listener: `USE: io.files.unique [ ] cleanup-unique-directory`.

It will choke while trying to delete the temporary directory it created.

I'm not sure it only chokes like that when I use my special backend. For some reason I think it sometimes fails without it, but I can't prove it (even to myself) at the moment.