Hi,

I'm new here.  I cloned factor from Github onto my MacOS 10.15.7 box.

I followed the Unix build instructions to build master (main?) - the
build.sh script had some MacOS conditional code so it looked hopeful:

  ./build.sh update

A binary resulted, however the binary just runs the REPL in the shell and I
don't seem to have the GUI.

The downloadable pre-built 0.98 for Mac brings up the really nice Factor
GUI.

Are there build/bootstrap instructions for the Mac somewhere since clearly
I've missed something?

I also don't succeed with the nightly build for the mac - it was actually
built in April and doesn't seem to be signed to Apple's satisfaction (yes,
I know...).  If is say "run anyway" I don't seem to get any UI displayed.

Thanks,
Steve