Thank you for your reaction. I fix things by creating symbolic links from the
expected lib names to the versions names that I have (LMDE7). It seems to work
well now. Thank you.
Cordially,
Geb de Valk
Sent from [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/mail/home) for Android.
-------- Original Message --------
On Monday, 09/21/26 at 09:28 Andrey Pugachenko <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Geb,
>
> Could you try the approach described in the README?
>
> As far as I remember, after running sudo apt install libgtk-3-dev, Factor
> started as expected.
>
> This applies to the latest version of Factor.
>
> For Factor 0.101, you'll need to find and install
> libgtkglext1_1.2.0-11_amd64.deb from a previous version of Debian.
>
> BR,
> Andrew
>
> пн, 21 сент. 2026 г. в 09:55, Geb de Valk via Factor-talk
> <[email protected]>:
>
>> Hi there, I am truying to install the linux version, first 0.101 now the
>> latest buid of 2025-06-15, but i keep getting errors for missing C
>> libraries. I am running LMDE7 based on Debian13.
>> Is there a solution for that.
>> Thanks in advance for tips.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Geb de Valk
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Factor-talk mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/factor-talk
_______________________________________________
Factor-talk mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/factor-talk