I’ve tested my MTU settings and they’re working perfectly fine, so it wouldn’t
be on my end for an MTU thing.

I also did another lookup of the "offending" IPs and they’re all coming from
CloudFlare, which is a bit baffling to me as I’m not using CloudFlare. Which
begs the question, why is CloudFlare attempting to connect to my email server.

Jody