Hello,

I'm using f2b on numerous server without an issue, they are most of them on
ubuntu 16.04 with f2b version 0.9.3.

I've recently installed a ubuntu 18.04 on a raspberry pi, which comes with
f2b 0.10.2. I"ve configured f2b as usual with some filters for ssh mainly.

f2b start with no error, if I look in log (with loglevel debug) I don't see
any error and there is mention to iptables action.
When I do iptables -L I can only see my custom (and basic) rules:
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere             ctstate
RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere             tcp dpt:ssh
DROP       all  --  anywhere             anywhere
Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)
Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

and in nat table:

Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
MASQUERADE  all  --  10.8.0.0/24          anywhere

but no rules from f2b, if I do fail2ban-client status I get:
Status
|- Number of jail:      7
`- Jail list:   f2b-loop2, f2b-loop3, f2b-loop4, f2b-loop5, sshd,
sshd-ddos, sshd-rsa

Thank you

Chris