--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Brigante" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have confidence, based on my experience with the centerpiece of
> Vedic culture (TM), that Maharishi's revival of Vedic wisdom (the
> Ayurveda and Soma-explaining content of which he handed off to
> Chopra) is authentic -- therefore it not necessary for me to re-
> invent the wheel, but instead rely on people of higher consciousness
> to package this material for me (and, conversely, not rely on people
> of unknown consciousness to interpret the material for me).

Bob
You have clearly shown the complete surrender of your own opinion, reasoning,
thought
and.... well, I guess everything to M and whoever else meets your requirements
for being
"in the know". Does this  restrict itself to Vedic wisdom alone?
Congratulations expect your platinum, no lets make that mercury  cult credit
card in the
mail shortly.