And... splicing the two sets of quotes together, it reads as follows:-

"My own Self as Representatives of East and West!

We are here today to find a solution for a complicated problem of
existence, confronting the whole humanity of the civilised world -
the problem of safety of life, of love, protection, peace and
happiness: not only of individuals but of the whole creation and of
nature too. All the creatures are sprung from God, the Great Father.
Man is probably the polished son of God. And so unto him the great
responsibility. Man must be sensible enough to look to the protection
of life on earth, the precious property of the Great Father.

Vegetarianism is a direct means to this, is the claim of this World
Vegetarian Congress. True it is. Accepted that Vegetarianism leads
man for all Good. Accepting all values of Vegetarianism, the question
arises how we are going to establish it. How are we going to change
the 'Killing world' of today into a non-killing world of tomorrow?
How are we going to change the spirit of killing, the spirit of
aggression, the spirit of violence into the spirit of kindness and
love - overflowing love for the whole creation? How are we going to
change hardness and cruelty of heart to softness and overflowing love
for everybody?

Through platform speaking? No, it is not possible. Through outer
suggestions? No, it is not possible. Through singing the values and
glories of Vegetarianism into the ears of the non-vegetarians? No,
because their ears may recive the message but the hardness of their
heart will repel it....

'Suggestive knowledge? Suggestions from outside do not much change
the man.. 'Speaking does not go a long way to change a man. All the
great religions of the world have been speaking for it from time
immemorial - Eternal Vedas have been speaking of it, Holy Bible has
been speaking of it, Holy Koran has been speaking of it, yet the
killer kills. The killer knows that he is killing and in return he
will be killed. The sinner knows that he is committing a sin and that
he will be punished for it. Not that he does not know. He knows it.
But, with this information, the cruel is not afraid - his cruelty is
hardened still. The killer declares his action is the role of a
saviour, he kills in the name of life, he kills in the name of saving
life, he kills in the name of maintaining life. He kills and murders
ruthlessly in the name of protection and peace. 'In the name of world
peace and protection have been waged the deadliest of wars. In the
name of peace and protection are preparations being made for the
murder of man and creation. Shame to the greatness of the human
intelligence which fails to recognise the Judge Supreme!

'Our task of the day is to find a cure for this major ill of
humanity. The heart of man is so changed. The inner man has to be
transformed.. A direct experience of the Blissful nature of Soul and
the inner man is completely transformed. The mind, experiencing the
Great Bliss, feels satisfaction and this satisfaction of the mind
results in right understanding and virtuous action, kindness, love
and compassion for all....

... I declare that the experience of the Blissful Nature of the soul
is not at all difficult. It is easy of attainment by one and all...
Without much elaborating the glories of Divine experience I invite
you all to my Spiritual Development Camp at Mylapore to have the
direct experience of the Divine through simple, easy and effective
methods of meditation which directily leads the mind to the glorious
realm of the Divine..."

Extracted from Maharishi's address to the 15th session of the World
Vegetarian Congress held at Madras on 30 November 1957

Allegedly 'taken from a Canadian Publication from the early 1960s'

?Does anyone know what was the name of it?