> > Peter Sutphen wrote:

I agree with you that it is more than just produced in
our bodies by we lame-ass yogis/yoginis. That's only
one aspect of it. I've also experienced soma
flowing/spraying into the environment through the
senses. Almost like the sense was working in reverse.
-Peter

I've also experienced soma
flowing/spraying into the environment through the
senses. Almost like the sense was working in
reverse.

Instead of consciousness "flowing out," as it were,
to the objects of the senses, it was soma flowing out?
Soma as reified consciousness?

I 've always understood and experienced, to some
degree, soma as the movement of consciousness or as
you put it, reified consciousness. It seems to be the
most refined or subtle aspect of the senses in
experiencing objects. It produces overwhelming bliss
when the "I" sense created through identification
begins to shift towards subtler/sattvic bondage.
-Peter

Not challenging, but why do you equate these things with soma?
Self-apparent?
Ritam type knowledge?
Seems like expereinces in 9th Mandala?
Lectures where it was described this way?
Personal working hypothesis?
It just f*cking is?
Or a smug, "what, you don't know"? :)