--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Brigante" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
snip

> "Only a ridiculous movement can survive. Otherwise our adversaries
> would destroy us to the last extent. The time will come, where I will
> show my real face. Go ahead and do your work !" (Maharishi 1979 at
> Seelisberg)

I don't see much evidence of a TMO survival, just the continued march to
destruction via
empty bank accounts for the TMO and full banks accounts for a dead M's heirs.
MAHA's
relatives must pass out from laughter as each fundraising scheme, one more
absurd than
the other, continues to rake in millions. The TMO's biggest "adversary" is
themselves.
Kings and rajas and paper crowns  "OH MY." It's too absurd for a comic book but
it's true.