> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Nelson"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > the
> > details.
> > > +++++ There was some pretty serious money  involved and, even
tho a
> > > lot was spent on lawyers trying to have her eliminated, there
> > remains
> > > enough to fight over.   N.
> >
> > There have been many accusations both ways. I also heard that
the
> > parents have received over $700,000 from the pro-lifers. Larry
King
> > is on now, both sides have been on his show with many
accusations.
> > Who knows what is for real. Having a brain full of jelly doesn't
> > really make it realistic that she is gonna recover after 19
years.
> > The MRI of her brain was shown on TV, also explanations of how a
> > vegetable behaves- ie it can LOOK like she is responding but she
may
> > act the same way when no one is around. The 4 minute tape was
> > illegally obtained and took 4 1/2 hours to get 4 minutes like
that.
> > According to her husband, she fell unconscious in the middle of
the
> > night. One thing they know is that her potassium level was
> > extrememly low. Her husband said she gorged on food and they
thought
> > maybe she was bulimic, which would explain the low postassium.
Like
> > I said before, NO ONE knows the whole story.
>
> If she is bulimic it would also explain her broken bones from
osteoporosis.
You guys gotta watch larry KIng, he's my hero because he can host
both sides of the fence and asks them really good questions. He will
say stuff like, "you have been accused of.....what do you have to
say"?
OK I gotta say this one thing. Blame it on Mercury. There is so much
being said about how Terri is conscious and doctors explanations
that a body has certain physical reactions that appear to have some
awareness with them but are really just physical reactions. One time
when I was a kid, my uncle went duck hunting. He said when you
prepare the duck after it is dead, there is this one cord in its
neck. if you find it you can pull it and the duck will quack even
though it is dead. OK enough said.