--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "George DeForest"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Message to Governors and Sidhas March 23, 2005

Le damn American imperialists:

Area 7: Hawaii, Alaska and French Polynesia

> Please select your preferred Peace Palace location now
> by going to this link and completing your form to become full-time.
>

> MAHARISHI'S OFFER TO GOVERNORS AND CITIZEN SIDHAS
> To Immediately Become Full-Time Rajas of the Global Country of
World Peace
> And Take the Fastest Path to Enlightenment
> While Preparing the Ground for the Descent of Heaven on Earth
>
> Dear Governors and Citizen Sidhas of the Age of Enlightenment,
>
> Jai Guru Dev
>
> Summary of Main Points:
>
>   1.. The collective consciousness of the world is now ready for
deeper experience and growth towards Peace and Enlightenment.
>   2.. Maharishi wants to train those Governors and Sidhas, who will
be full time, to be Rajas—real administrators of Natural Law—who will
begin to function from the level of the Constitution of the Universe,
Total Natural Law.
>   3.. Maharishi wants to start the Movement afresh with full time
people.  Only full time people will be able to teach in each area.
>   4.. All governors are requested to decide now, in the next 2-3
days, if they want to be part of this new initiative.  Maharishi will
begin to train those who commit, and the Movement will begin to pay
salaries for teaching and administering.
> Details of the Message
>
> Since the historic Coronation ceremony for 14 Rajas of the Global
Country of World Peace in February, Maharishi has sensed an awakening
of bliss and positivity in the world. This has inspired a new program
to create 2,400 Rajas in America and 600 additional Rajas worldwide—a
total of 3,000 new Rajas—by Guru Purnima Day, July 21, 2005.

> With this achievement in this Year of Golden Jubilee (Celebration
of 50 years of Maharishi's Transcendental Meditation Movement),
Maharishi will welcome the descent of Heaven on Earth—the onset of
Sat Yuga and the end of Kali Yuga. The structure of the Movement in
America is changing this week. The Movement is starting anew as Sat
Yuga is descending.

> In the U.S., each of the new Rajas will be trained to administer
one of 2,400 Peace Palaces. This is Maharishi's kind and generous
offer—to make available Raja training for all Governors and Citizen
Sidhas who choose to be full-time and establish and administer a
Peace Palace location.

> Maharishi said: "It's a new Movement we are starting. The old was
not enough for us. Now the Movement has started anew."

> Maharishi is expressing this because He has felt a great opening in
world consciousness.  He now feels that He is ready and able to train
as many governors as come forward to be real channels for the decent
of Heaven on Earth, Sat Yuga.  He wants to bring all the old time
people to a mature state of knowledge and experience.  He wants to
train us to create for ourselves and for the world from within
ourselves, and to know by Being, and to create from Being, so that we
are masters of our own destiny and the destiny of the world.

> In starting the Movement anew, Maharishi wants it to be a full time
profession.  He is asking for those with a deep commitment to
teaching the knowledge and a full time focus on their personal
enlightenment.

> He is saying that he will personally begin to train those who come
forward immediately.  As we learned more fully in our Raja training
program, He has a profound and infinite ability to transform our
lives, and in the process, to transform the world.  He only needs
people with commitment and the ability to face the challenges.  What
He can give solely depends on us.  The limited mind of the disciple
becomes the mind of the Master only when it is willing to follow that
Cosmic Mind, and culture the awareness in that cosmic value.  What we
receive compared to what we do is really the best deal in creation.
This is the gift of the Holy Tradition of Masters.  They give and
give and give, and we really just have to be open to receiving.

> Maharishi now wants to know who will take part in this new fulltime
Movement.  We have a list of about 300 centers for the territory.
All those who want to be part of this must choose a center NOW and be
ready to be full time to cover the activities in that center.

> Only those teachers who wish to participate full time will be
permitted to teach or administer full time projects in that area.
These full time people will be the channels for the knowledge that
Maharishi wants to bring out now.  Others can be the recipients like
anyone else in the area, but they will not be the teachers of the
knowledge any longer.

> This in no way is meant to limit participation in all the
movement's projects and activities. We cherish all the support that
has continually come from all the well-wishers of the movement,
support that nourishes all its activities. The new policy simply
means that teachers and raja administrators of the movement need to
be full-time now so that they will have that deeply rested focus and
ability to completely and fully respond to the training that
Maharishi wants to offer now.

> Maharishi wants everyone to decide now what he or she wants to do.
In the next 3-4 days, each teacher should make their decision.
Salaries will begin at $2000 per month and will increase as the
success in the area increases.  Teachers can always supplement their
income with well wishers in the area or through donations, but not
through other jobs.  This is a full time profession, with long time
spent in meditation, and the remainder of the time spent in spreading
pure knowledge.

> Each "Raja Designate" must reside in or near the City where his
Peace Palace will be located and be full-time. For many that will
mean relocating to a new city.

> Each "Raja Designate" will be responsible to immediately organize
to offer education and health programs in "Maharishi Enlightenment
Centers" in leased space in shopping malls, office buildings, or
hotels. That will be the first activity—to rent that space and begin
operations so that the advertising can start immediately. The costs
for the leased space and the advertising will be paid by the Global
Country of World Peace.

> Peace Palaces will be built in population areas serving
approximately 150,000 or more people. Within the Domain of the Raja
of California, (the states of California, Washington, Oregon, Hawaii,
and Alaska) there will be about 300 Peace Palace locations. Please
see the list of locations at here.

> Peace Palaces will be funded through the issuance of World Peace
Bonds, and from donations, bank loans, and other sources of funding.
The estimated cost of land and construction for each Peace Palace is
approximately $3 million. When one half of that amount is raised, the
Raja Designate of that Peace Palace will conduct a groundbreaking
ceremony, and, while the Peace Palace is being built, attend the Raja
Training Course under the guidance of Maharishi.

> The auspicious dates for the groundbreaking and the start of Raja
Training will be on the full moon days of April, May, and June. Then,
on Guru Purnima Day in July, in the midst of Vedic recitations of the
Constitution of the Universe, in the presence of His Majesty Raja
Raam, First Ruler of the Global Country of World Peace, and with
3,000 new Rajas trained for their Peace Palaces, Maharishi will
celebrate the descent of Sat Yuga on Earth:

> "Welcome to Sat Yuga—the age of positivity
> Goodbye to Kali Yuga—the age of negativity"
>
> All the years of dedicated activity by the Governors and Citizen
Sidhas of Maharishi's Movement have culminated in Maharishi's
beautiful offer to them—the opportunity to take the fastest path to
enlightenment while making a profound contribution to society, by
preparing the ground for the descent of Heaven on Earth.

> Please select your preferred Peace Palace location now by going to
this link and completing your form to become full-time.

> These next few days are the days to decide if you can and will be
full-time. Embrace this offer to be trained in that profound
knowledge which is the profession of the Vedic Tradition of Total
Knowledge. Become eligible to go on the Raam Raj Administrator
Training Course and experience the true value of life, and then
effortlessly administer and guide the people of your domain from the
level of consciousness.

> There will naturally be many questions and individual
considerations regarding this offer. Many questions have already been
answered and these we can send to you immediately. Please contact
your Area Communication Director (listed below), who will forward
more information to you, and take any other questions that you might
have. Your questions will be sent directly to me to discuss with
Maharishi

>  JAI GURU DEV
>
> Raja Professor John Konhaus
> Raja of California
> Global Country of World Peace, a U.S. based 501(c)(3) non-profit
organization

>       Area 1: Washington and Oregon Judy & Gordon Stanley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>       Area 2: Northern California John & Bobbi Briganti
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>       Area 3: Central California John Freeman [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>       Area 4: Southern California, Los Angeles Area Peter & Susan
Harris [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>       Area 5: Southern California, Orange County Area Louise and
Lawrence Allison [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>       Area 6: Southern California, San Diego Area Jonathan Shapiro
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>       Area 7: Hawaii, Alaska and French Polynesia Cliff and Mary
DeVries [EMAIL PROTECTED]