On Mar 26, 2005, at 7:42 AM, off_world_beings wrote:

> Dream on pal.
> I guess you never got to do the yogic flying. It is real....BIG
> TIME.

Been there, done that. Like I said, yeah you can get some benefit from
it. I did. But it's better to have a real initiation into Patanjali and
Samkhya by a Samkhya-charya.

I think, at one time, TM and the TM-Sidhi program was a great starting
point and a great stepping stone. But 'the movement has left the
movement'. Evolution moves.

Just don't expect to have an org devoted so strictly to the Dharma
Shastras ("Natural Law") to suddenly start breaking the code of
"Natural Law" and have MMY start acting like a Brahmin. It ain't gonna
happen. If it does, he's violating the very "Natural Law" he so
strenuously declares.

I think it is important to understand the broader context and not be
hoodwinked by spin. Otherwise you can just end up being money-cows for
Hindu Nationalism and Hindu fundamentalism. It's always important to
know the truth and its always important to be honest with what is true.