yes that is EXACTLY what I meant!!
thanks for the correction
KH

p.s. I would also add that when these vastly successful businesses
were in buidlings that weren't east entrance building, some of them
may even have had southern entrances and were quite successful.

p.p.s. I would furhter add that when the dome had a soutern entrance
and the campus building had southern entrances the whole place was a
far more active place. Now it's like a perpetual funeral.