I once spoke to this guy who explained what happend to him when he
made the leap into CC.

Suddenly 'it' just happened - like a bolt of lightning from a blue
sky. He 'was' everything; he 'knew' everything - he hade come 'home.'
There was nothing else that he could wish for or obtain.

The list of adjectives were longer, but this was the order he said it
came to him. Also the 'experience' was totally new, unlike anything
that had previously happened to him - the guy was toally blissed and
totally clueless.

Then, the question arose: What is this..? What happened..?

In sesponse to the questions, the intellect kicked in and phrases
found in MMY's the Science of Being popped up (the guy is a fairly
recent TM-initiate with no experience of the TMO).

A phrase that popped up and which described what he 'saw' was 'the
Absolute dancing in the Relative'. Other than that there were
confirmations of Being everything; Being total fullness, yet this I,
this Being, did not exist - it was unborn.

The process of understanding ended with a giant - "So THIS is what
Maharishi means..!!"

Reading the postings on this site on FFL makes me wonder if not the
incessant talking and over-intellectualization is actually an obstacle
to realization.

Probably better of spending the time meditating..