I heard just yesterday they were told that the salary was only offered for the first two
months; after that they have to be self-sufficient. Frankly, I would be surprised if they even
got the two months.

I also heard that people are starting to say that the recerts are going to be teaching a new,
more power TM (for Sat Yuga), and that we will be hearing soon that if we want to keep up
with our evolution we'll have to get re-initiated.

This last thing sounds to me like they are just letting their imaginations run wild, but these
days it seems nothing is too outrageous or depraved to be out of the question.

L B S

-----I already have 6 advanced techniques, and the sidhis, and there ain't nothing that can come out that I haven't already had.  Maharishi ain't Shulgin.