Yes, and this is available Now. Sat-yuga already IS, and the best way
to spread it is to BE it :-)

-------I liked this statement because it was direct.  It would go good in lingerie, or maybe in high heels and with a whip. Latex.  Frankly, since we're talking Sat Yuga a blonde is necessary to play the part. I had an actress in mind but I forgot who...  The Apsaras have their own category Oh Apsaraghori Rory. They are outcasts, and why? Because in heaven, the angels have no sex organs.  So they feel a fierce and yearning love, but the apsaras, basically, us humans, we get to apppreciate it, often with incalculable results.