I really think it would make a good website. Donate to TP the Whitehouse. That's real poetry in motion, and I would bite. Sure it's illegal, but what kind of freaking terrorist would really only TP the Whitehouse. Of course I doubt one could ever get anywhere near enough to do it. But consider the future where people successively try harder and harder to acheive this task. Of course if it was taken too far then violence would result which would be very stupid and aganst the whole effort. So maybe something symbolic could be erected maybe in front of the White House, like a statue of a toilet paper roll. That certainly wouldn't hurt anyone, and the birds would even benefit. It could be cast in gold because we are the most powerful country on earth. This golden TP roll is dedicated to the White House and the President in the hope of future peace on Earth. It would be especially good if it could be seen from the Oval Office. And every freaking day for the rest of their lives the people walking by would remember to clean up their own fucking mess, just as they were taught as children.

If people had merely remained simple as they were when kids then such simple wisdom wouldnt be so farfetched.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 1:24 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: 33rd TM birthday!

That is an hilarious image! What a great solution! I hope to see it
one day. The only requirement being that the generals and presidents
and dictators have to try to carry it out with a straight face. The
first one to fall on the ground laughing 'loses'! And the 'defense'
budget is limited to say $1000 per country per year. Oh, and the stuff
has to be biodegradable also...

Jim

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "rudra_joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Maybe we can 7th Gen. get them to sponsor us. They could call
themselves the official toilet paper of the Whitehouse. Official TP of
the famed Maharishi. There's so much potential here. Such a shitty
idea with so much potential. In the future wars could be fought in the
night with toilet paper. It could be dropped from the skies, and
everyone would know what it means. You know. The US Gov could TP Iraq,
and Iran, and Syria, and Korea, and the whole Axis of Evil, and then
they would get the message. We think they're shit. But that wouldn't
hurt anyone like uranium 326. And when they got sick of cleaning up
the TP then sure let them buy some and do the same to us. War could be
fun.  Weapons could include I guess, but not be limited to spitbombs,
and pencil fights on the front line.