on 4/18/05 1:45 PM, akasha_108 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> 
> I agree. People can subscribe to these and other things, like the
> daily jyotish thing that got banned. No need to post it everyday.
> People know its there if they want it.
> 
> No auto or canned posts!

You're probably right. Unless I hear an outcry from the Daily Inspiration
fans here, I'll unsubscribe them both. I'll create a link to the Daily
Inspiration site in the links area. We can add other related links to that
as we go along.





To subscribe, send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Or go to: 
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/
and click 'Join This Group!' 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to