I think the daughter was about 16 when this supposedly took place. I don't
think he's an alcholic. He still has his insurance business in town.

He apparently is a very controlling individual, especially where his wife and
daughter are concerned, but that's not what he's on trial for.

According to the doctor who testified, there was no convincing physical
evidence that the girl had ever had sex.

My point is really that if the prosecutors have failed to convince two juries
that
this man is guilty, that amounts to a not guilty verdict, since there is
obviously
a reasonable doubt.  His reputation is ruined anway, whatever happens.

-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sutphen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>