This shit is kind of making me sick. Does this sickness really have to spread. I mean, if sosmeone could do something about it then fine but if not can we let it go. Yuk. Nevermind.
----- Original Message -----
From: feste37
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 10:43 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: local sex abuse trial

Here's my take on this. The father is a very controlling man. He
develops a
possessive emotional attachment to his daughter, and is jealous when
she
starts to form friendships with boys. She resents this, and plots to
get back at
him and free herself. Being immature (naturally, at that age), she
thinks that
making a false accusation of sexual abuse will get him to back off.
She
doesn't think through the consequences, and the lie, like all lies,
acquires a
life of its own. She is frightened by the storm she has unleashed and
digs in
by sticking to her story. He is genuinely astonished by her
accusation but can
do nothing to prove she is lying, just as she can do nothing to prove
she is
telling the truth.

I just hope I don't get called for
jury duty for the
third trial, if there is one.

> on 4/19/05 8:32 PM, easyone200 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >>
> >> Not to my understanding. The molestations were occurring as
many as 5
times
> >> a week. For how long?
> >
> > I guess that makes it OK then, he wasn't drunk and by your logic
if it was 5
> > times a week
> > she was into it.
>
> 5 times a week, yet the doctor who examined her said it was unclear
that
she