It's not even impressive to look at--it looks more like the ramblings of someone almost completely removed from reality.

Sal

On Apr 21, 2005, at 7:13 PM, Cliff wrote:

Why does it strike me as nearly 100% certain that if all the details were
known on this "research", that it would turn out to be much like a
thoroughly rotten beam - impressive to look at, but without much
substance?