The house thing was a mystery as I had heard they had moved into the
Raj and then were out of town. The for sale sign is still up but he
got dropped off there so guess he is still staying there for now
anyway. I think he still wants to sell but wont lower his price so
no one bothers to even make offers. After all those Rajas are kings
they cant sleep or do program in pundit ville with the masses:-) I
guess the metal is gold and the rope around the neck is white but he
did not have on a robe more a Nehru Indian suit and hat.