Did anyone ever think that Maharishi is acting very consistently in
what he is doing now, contrary to appearances. From the world's point
of view, having people dress like medieval rajas wearing crowns,
creating countries of world peace, with their own currency etc., may
seem odd to say the least. But Maharishi's steps have been from 1 –
having people experience transcendence 2 – Having people practice
sutras where they are attempting to manifest various powers and
experiences from transcendence into the relative, and 3 – with
appropriate ancient rituals, having a three dimensional time space
social icon (or sutra like situation) which is desired by many people
who have spent years practicing manifesting from transcendence.
According to the knowledge many on this group have there is no "doer"
in the relative. So if one were to desire a world ruled by enlightened
masters who would bring about world peace one would need an icon or
form, around which the absolute could crystallize. I think it's clear
that this is what is being structured (and was probably known to
ancient civilizations). The resulting enlightened society when it
manifests (and it will eventually) need have no obvious relation to
the TMO but still could have been created by the desires of many
sidhas wanting an enlightened society, using the form of the rajas etc.

I think this is what has happened, with the fairly recent rising of
numerous devotional saints. I think many sidhas desired to have a
personal devotional relationship with a saint and the absolute
produced them in the same manner that it will produce an enlightened
society.