> on 4/30/05 1:18 PM, jyouells2000 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > --------------
> > "It was hell. ...After the first
> > five days everyone on the course that I spoke to
> > wanted to leave, everyone."
>
> Everyone he spoke to. I've heard that some others loved it. But
maybe they
> are cult zombies.

I've heard a broad range of comments.  The percentage who did not like
the feeling of the course is surprisingly high given that the CPs were
the truest of true believers.  I wouldn't call those who loved it cult
zombies but they tend to be people who are excited about going out and
initiating 1000s while making $4,000 a month, ie, they're not
questioning MMY or the rajas regarding the promised success of these
new mall centers.