> Hey, I thought you were in Scotland.

Just about to leave.  gonna install myself as raja.  no wimpy beige
robes, fake gold crowns and pathetic new age mall stores -- I'm plan
on being in full braveheart get up with plans to reenliven natural law
via "soma pubs" featuring sexy wenches serving only the finest single
malts.  hoping rudrajoe will come over and handle the grub.