In a message dated 5/2/05 9:34:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Ok. I said many times that your logic makes some sense, but it is
ONLY your ego that cannot simply say "Yes , I agree that it is
not 'nature's culling justice' but humans killing humans. Call a
spade a spade...paaleeeeese.
Do you really think it diminishes you to agree on something? And to
modify your speech? Is your ego so entrenched?

Off world this is going to be my last post regarding this matter. Quite frankly it bores me and I think most people are tired of it, as I am.  Have I not referred to the Tibetan situation as well as other ATROCITIES as GENOCIDE in earlier posts? I guess the words "atrocities" and "genocide" don't carry the same weight as "humans killing humans" in your vocabulary. I'm sorry.