That's cool. Looks like you will have to have your own residence courses as well. Have you considered that?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 9:41 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE:BURGER

Probably not, but for some reason you "sound"
familiar. What do you charge for TM?
-Peter

Hey.

For working people approx. 480 Dollar, less for students. If people
don't have money, they learn for free. I do not refuse anyone because
they do not have money. It is a great releave to initiate without the
money-stress. And the students have great experiences. I initiate in
small groups, often 1 or two people at the time. It is much better for
the students than the big courses we used to have. In Ukraina I
initiated 125 persons a day - just terrible.
My small groups meets with each other after a while to experience
meditating together.

Jane