I've never felt any discomfort with "Maharishi
International University" on my CV. It usually sparks
an interesting conversation. I tell them that I was
very involved with Eastern spirituality when I was
younger and that I still am, but not to the near
fanatical extent that I used to be. They pick-up on
your hesitation and embarrassment and wonder what your
problem is with going to MIU. If you don't have a
problem with it, why should they?
-Peter

Yahoo! Mail