--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wayback71" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Great analogy with Bananas!  Now, someone could make a hilarious
movie about the TMO/
> MMY kinkiness, weirdness, wildness, miracles, drama, zany
pronouncements, incredible
> stories.  It could be HUGELY funny and make someone millions.
> What the general public would not know is that it is all TRUE!!
>       In fact, this is great way to look at the whole thing,
really lightens up the experience.
> It has all been funny, a big laugh, comedy all along, with a good
technique thrown in as
> well.  Luaghing all the way to Awakening.  Someone here has to be
able to write a good
> script for this movie.

I remember watching a Bob Hope movie about 30 yrs. ago, where Bob
was the father of a bride to be, who together with her future
husband were followers of an Indian Guru, (obviously meant to be
M).  They were head over heals in following the Guru in spite of his
obvious motive of accumulating money from his followers.  I remember
thinking at the time, "what a cheap shot.  Little do they know"

About a year ago I saw the same movie on a cable channel, and
thinking how accurate it was.  Needless to say, it was a comedy, and
Bob Hope has never failed to be quite funny.  Those really were the
good old days, at least for comedy.

lurk