Kirk,

In reality, though I hated your music,
I thought that what you said in Annapurna
was a fascinating statement, and I thought
much more highly of you after that. I've
quoted your statement to many, many
people over the years.

--Paul Wilson

You probably aren't Mara.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Cool. There is someone here that know's me. That rocks. I felt so alienated
> having
always to explain myself when obviously my motivation was just so patent and
superficial
and absurd. Playing music was obviously such a sin. That would make me a great
sinner. I
knew I was good at something.

> But in my defense, I only played music between programs at about 3 o clock.
> And
moreover I was the first person to live in that pod you mention. I don't know
who or when
you all decided it was a quiet pod. I was living there for months while it was
being
renovated.  My one time arguing with soomeone over music it's true I told them
to fuck off
or put em up, which was plainly wrong, and I always regretted taking that
muscular stance
which was just so not me. That person must have been really naturally
irritating to have
struck me in such a manner as to make me want to kick their ass. I never fight.
 Or almost
never. That is, twice in the last 20 years.

> Woohoo, I thought no one remembered me. I'm so psyched. So nothing I said
> below was
true because it's my goal in life to be obnoxious. That explains why I was at
MIU in the
first place too. Meditating on how to be obnoxious.