<<<The whole point to what I had to say before was that school
administrators were rightly arrested, because they ignored the pleas
of students who were chronically having their lunches stolen, an
intolerable situation that will eventually blossom into violence.>>>

Ah, your probably right. I concede. (which makes me superior or
everyone on this board because no-one here has ever conceded a point.).