In a message dated 5/9/05 2:14:33 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Yes. the People that I teach have very good experiences. Most of
them  are transcending clearly from the first meditation in the
initiating process. I have been initiating from 1975, and the
experiences are stronger for every year. The people I initiate today
has stronger experiences than the people I teached last year. What I
also have noticed is that some people with some cronic diseases get
well within 6-8 months regular practice of meditation.
When people come to me as a TM-Teacher, they have a strong desire to
learn meditation. The experiences of the students do not depend of
what they pay or if I teach outside the TMO or not. It depends of
their desire and my following-up. I do follow my students up for
several months, sometimes for a year - due to their needs. That is
very important. The fact is, that I feel I can give the students more
after I left the TMO, because I can be more flexible.
Ingegerd
Thank you Ingegerd, that is all any of us needed to know. I have always thought that I might like to teach again after I retire in a few more years. I just can't see myself working through the TMO again though. I thought I would suggest  a small fee  but take whatever they could afford to give for my time and efforts. And you are very right to be sure to follow up with people to make sure they are getting the most out of their practice.