> On May 9, 2005, at 1:47 PM, anonymousff wrote:
>
> > exactly my point.
>
> Well, that was for you.
>
> Anyone else could use common sense. Unless you were thick as a brick,
> you'd know right off "something ain't right with what I was lead to
> believe"--the contrast is pretty marked.

and what exactly you think "I was lead to believe"? you might
be "fighting" your own illusions here.

just the same, you suggested that anyone who doesn't buy your schticks
derived from your agenda is not using common sense.
I suggest that you should check your attachments. You have been posting
your schticks for a while now here, get a clue.