--Good Day:
      Paridoxically, the answer to our ever increasing, high tech
Need for National Security, may lie, in the ancient Vedas, of India;
     This is what The Maharishi Yogi, said today, in a world-wide
internet broadcast..
("Destroy the Enemy, by Destroying the Enmity")
    Maharishi announced today, in a world-wide internet broadcast,
that he is withdrawing his meditation movement, from Great Britain,
being disappointed in the re-election of Tony Blair, saying he is
not going to continue to support Britain's destructive policies, and
give "Nectar to the Dragon."
     Maharishi will move the "advanced meditators from Britain,  to
" two, three, or four countries", other countries, in the coming
weeks, and will show the proven effects of meditation, to produce
coherence in society, increased quality of life, creativity and
peace.
     He said to notice the effect in Britain, of increasing chaos in
the collective consciousness, as the meditators are withdrawn from
the country.
See:  MOU.org/
"Light of God"
 Increasing in the World
  ~Live Internet Broadcast~
 Wednesday, May 18th. @ 11:30am.EDT

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

 Link: http://www.globalcountry.org/EasyWeb.asp?pcpid=43
 Email Questions: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----------

- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I think it is like the invention of the electric light. It didn't
take
> 30-40,000 Edisons to propagate the spread of electric light
throughout
> the world. Once the world saw it as a true advance for mankind it
> spread very quickly from his laboratory in Menlo Park, NJ. Don't
be
> afraid, the teaching of Maharishi is not going away. The sap is
just
> growing into a different tree. Same sap, different Day.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > It must have been disappointing for MMY, that only a few hundred
out
> > of 30-40.000 TM-Teachers, participated on the recert. courses.
Not