Hi John,
He is talking of Dharma. We all must do our part; what we came here to do, on a soul level. People in the northern part of India have their dharma to do. We here in this crazy land of ours have our's to do also..  Rob.

johnlasher20002000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> on 5/11/05 2:14 PM, johnlasher20002000 at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> > Maybe he wants teachers to teeach TM independently since it must be
> > obvious to him that the "movement" (which is what? independent of
> > party line) won't last after he drops the body.
>
> So why wouldn't he say, "Hey look. It's been fun, but I'm checking
out soon.
> You all have my blessings to teach independently. Hasta la vista, baby."

Then they would be doing what he told them rather than becoming
independent.

Yahoo! Mail