This may or may not be true, but does it surprise you? MMY has always had a
Hindu-
centric worldview, and he's made no pretense otherwise.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's not smart, funny, or right to call people rakshashas when humans have
> free will and
when they display the qualities of everything from demonic to divine. It's just
not wise or
sound thinking to polarize people into us versus them categories. Damn me and
democracy and I'll damn you back even faster. Better to have never entered that
arena in
the first place.

> It's very important when a cult leader to not disenfranchise ones following.
> Each
populous has various sacred cows. They should not be butchered.  The basic
premise of
tolerance in the US, though not perfected, is at least an ideal which has
allowed MMY to
come preach here in the first place. He bit the feeding hand and no thoughtful
human
from the US will ever feed him again.

> Each person is important. Sure one can't make everyone happy all the time,
> but to
outright piss people off as he has done to me make mortal enemies, and when
down the
road he is hanging from a cliff such enemies become important.  One can either
give him
the saving hand or step on their fingers.

> Moreover, as I and others have done, we have raised all his potential
> deceptions over the
last few years and now other people are truely considering them. One or two
small
humans can change many many things and start a ripple effect. A leader should
never
forget that and let his latent megalomania blind him. Not that such a leader
can help being
blind.

> Not that it really matters now anyway since Maharishi hates the US and we
> could all be
damned for all he cares.  We are just some bling so he can advertise in India
with some
kudos.