--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:

> > > Eggs are a good source of protein and balancing for vata.
> > >

> > ****
> >
> > If you are a coyote -- however, eating the fetuses of chickens is
> not
> > good for humans who want to develop their awareness.
> >
> eggs scrambled with cheese, garlic, and a dash of milk. Served with
> bacon, OJ, toast and coffee. I call it breakfast!:-)

Jim-The idea is that the highest motive for quiting meat eating is
*compassion for animals*, and only secondarily for health reasons,
although both are good.

Meat has NO prana, as such we assimilate little vitality from meat,
additionally when we participate in the slaughter of animals by having
another do it for us, we still suffer the same karma.

Charlie use to say in the future humankind will look back on meat
eating as barbaric, as if we were eating our little brother....