Curtis, thanks for the cite and the recommendation; this guy is great
in his sincerity and earnestness.  I love how he gets off on the whole
idea of experimenting with his life; there are more than a few people
on this list who can identify with that attitude; maybe it's one of
the legacies of our youthful involvement in the movement.

Or perhaps karma gypsies are just attracted to this forum.

I liked his answer to the interviewer that contained this:

"One of the lessons of the book is, there is some picking and choosing
in following the Bible, and I think that's OK. Some people call that
cafeteria religion, which is supposed to be a disparaging term, but I
think there's nothing wrong with cafeterias, I've had some delicious
meals in cafeterias. I've also had some terrible meals in cafeterias.
It's all about picking the right parts. You want to take a heaping
serving of the parts about compassion, mercy and gratefulness—instead
of the parts about hatred and intolerance."

What's not to love?

Marek

**