--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Offworld
> >  Lol, can't believe you are taking this comment seriously.
> > Get a fucking sense of humor you dumb American. God save us all
> from dumb Americans. Its Scotland by the way where I come from, big
> difference. I have no idea why you mention Jefferson and Franklin
> the traitors and criminals that they were, but yes, your founding
> father Thomas Jefferson was a slave rapist as you mentioned. And
Ben
> Franklin weaseled his way to keeping his slaves just when Britain
> was debating its legality. (which by the way, was largely debated
in
> London at the time (before US existed) because Scotland had always
> had a law specifically banning the owning of any other man.)
>
> Lurk:
> Off, I admit. I just love tapping your anger spigot.  That thing
> always seems ready to gush. >>

Yes, the world is very angry at dumb Americans like George Bush and
the current crowd.

 You may want to cultivate a middle
> speed.  >>

No thanks. Enjoy your middle of the road existence. Its not for me.

<<BTW, in light of the above comment, did you possibly mean to
> say, Thomas Jefferson, my "fondling" father?>>

Now you are projecting some of your deep childhood experiences onto
me. Seek help, it may nto be too late.

OffWorld