--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "oneradiantbeing"

<no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "oneradiantbeing"

> > > week. >>
> > >

> > > ME TOO !!
> > >
> > > And what is wrong with people, protesting over a few kids in a
> > brawl,
> > > but don't give a damn about the 100,000 children murdered
> > > by "coalition" forces and Blackwater in Iraq. ?!??
> > >
> > > OffWorld
> > >

> A fetus is not a human life. These are two totally unrelated topics.

This debate has been going on for many years in Congress and among
Americans.  I don't think we can settle this issue in this forum.
Nonetheless, we can ask: if a fetus is not human life, what is it?  I
believe that by reason alone, one can come to a conclusion that it
comes from a human origin.

For convenience, Congress has passed the responsibility to the States
to determine the status of a fetus.  But the question still remains
at the individual basis, as a matter of conscience.

If a fetus is aborted, I believe that a negative karma is created
which will ultimately affect the person involved and the nation that
allows abortion to be performed.